(URGENT)how to interface ps2 mouse with fpga

FPGA projects on this site, or abroad

(URGENT)how to interface ps2 mouse with fpga

Postby fpga_fun » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:24 pm

hi this is chetan

i am doing that pong game project ..evrything is fine but i am stuck in interfacing the mouse with fpga board (xilinx spartan 3e)kindly help me out by providing me the working code for it in verilog that could directly connect to the normal ps2 mouse i have only 2 days time
fpga_fun

Re: (URGENT)how to interface ps2 mouse with fpga

Postby mrand » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:02 pm

fpga_fun wrote:hi this is chetan

i am doing that pong game project ..evrything is fine but i am stuck in interfacing the mouse with fpga board (xilinx spartan 3e)kindly help me out by providing me the working code for it in verilog that could directly connect to the normal ps2 mouse i have only 2 days time

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. The online world is someplace you can go to get *help* with whatever problems you encounter, but it is rare that people, especially engineers, will do the work for you. You have to show at least some genuine effort.

Marc

P.S. Please read http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
mrand

Re: (URGENT)how to interface ps2 mouse with fpga

Postby fpga_fun » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:21 pm

mrand wrote:
fpga_fun wrote:hi this is chetan

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. The online world is someplace you can go to get *help* with whatever problems you encounter, but it is rare that people, especially engineers, will do the work for you. You have to show at least some genuine effort.

Marc

P.S. Please read http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

thanks for paying attention to my prob also i am very thankfull to u for highlighting my faults ....hence it should be known to u that i have already tried it several times some how not able to get perfect result hence was expecting some one could give me the right support but i presume things have gone wrong way....... thanks for everything
fpga_fun

Return to General projects