Large outdoor RGB displays - FPGA or other micro used??

Anything about FPGA boards, like how to assemble SMD components, find low-voltage regulators, FPGA configuration...

Ready.

Postby gilmoret » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:53 am

I am here and can't wait for what you have to tell me.
gilmoret

Postby gilmoret » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Yes. I found your email listed there and also emailed you.
gilmoret

help me, from spain

Postby caoticos » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:32 pm

BTXSistemas wrote:Hi gilmoret.
I've solve your problem at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Answer me in this thread, and I'll contact with you by private email.
With full solution for you !!!

Just today, I had in my hands a led screen made with your modules & working. Also, I dissasemble it.
You'll can't believe how easy is it to do.

hi my name is Gutierrez Antonnio, I live in Malaga, Spain.
I am a student of the University of Malaga, in video and audio engineering.

read your post and to which you gilmoret. could resolve their questions.

so if you could kindly send me information for a conversion project images A/D using the technology of LEDs.

Thanx :idea:
caoticos

from spain

Postby caoticos » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:44 pm

BTXSistemas wrote:Send to me your email pls.

mundodeideas@gmail.com

thanx
caoticos

Postby Rodolfo » Thu May 07, 2009 9:29 am

Hi Alberto,

Can you help me please telling me how to solve similar problems with MBI5026 chips ?. In this case this panel isn´t static but 1/4 scan. I guess if I can get some information I can solve later the scan part. Can I contact you through BXTsistemas email so as to ´speak spanish¨?.
Thank you in advance.
Rodolfo

Postby MMXstudy » Mon May 11, 2009 9:29 am

Hi Alberto,

i would like to contact you , too. Is it ok if i use the email from your homepage?

PN is disabled in this board.

regards

marek
MMXstudy

matrix led

Postby tellodavid » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 pm

BTXSistemas wrote:What ???
Buenas noches a todos, llevo tiempo recopilando informacion sobre como fabricar una pantalla led para mostrar video y me ha parecido muy interesante este hilo.
Os agradeceria cualquier tipo de idea o link que pueda ayudarme, aunque mi principal problema es la parte en la que se recibe la señal de video y se trata para separar colores y sincronismos, luego vendra la tarea de transmitir la informacion a los led para lo que estoy ya buscando ci que puedan servir.
Podria servir como he visto por otros foros utilizar un pc para el tratamiento del video y enviar la informacion a la electronica por ethernet, pero si tengo poca idea de programacion FPGA menos aun tengo de programacion de software.
Muchisimas gracias de antemano.
Mi gran pasion es la electronica, mi gran amor mi mujer.
tellodavid

thanks Alberto

Postby tellodavid » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi Alberto. (Please do not tell me about you, tuteame)
Thank you very much for your response, I have searched all the information possible on the FPGA, I have downloaded from the Altera web programming the software. Where I have doubts is precisely that type of data would send the PC, which software is used for data processing and then sent to the electronica. After the electronica is responsible for distributing the information for each horizontal line, I am studying an IC to power RGB LED with PWM HL1606 SPI signal, as have more information to get you the hare. Thank you very much for your help and sorry my English is very bad.
Mi gran pasion es la electronica, mi gran amor mi mujer.
tellodavid

Re: Large outdoor RGB displays - FPGA or other micro used??

Postby wifidigital » Tue May 17, 2011 7:05 am

For led display indoor and outdoor, you can get a lot of professional suppliers in china, like led display screen, for digital signage , the main manaufactures are moved to china, and software and hardware.

If you need more power functions, there is video processor for led display, and all in one pc for digital signage usage
wifidigital

Previous

Return to General boards