Great site!

How's fpga4fun working for you?

Great site!

Postby jakob » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:57 am

First, thanks for a great site!

It has really inspired me to learn more about FPGAs and their applications.
I'm from a software background with also some fiddling with microprocessors behind me and I've decided to try some FPGA.

So my question is this: Do you ship outside of USA (in this case Sweden) ?

Regards,
Jakob
jakob

Postby fpga4fun » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:16 pm

Happy to hear that the site helps.
Yes, I'm happy to ship worldwide.
fpga4fun
Site Admin

Postby upiom » Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:09 am

Already a bunch of us here (swedes that is). Got the order within a week, so that was really quick. A less pleasant suprise was that I had to pay 25% customs :( Well can't blame Jean for the taxes we have over here.

Otherwise I really like my fpga. I don't have a big background in electronics and I was thinking a bit about trying to learn vhdl or verilog without any fpga, just through simulations. But now I'm quite sure I wouldn't had learned anything. Being able to try the stuff for real is such a motivation.
upiom

Postby Casainho » Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:26 am

Hi!!

I also think that It's a great site/work!!

I am Portuguese and an electronics student. I already made some projects with microcontrolers like PIC18F84 and AT90S1200 and I woul like to try DSP or FPGAs.

I think I will start with FPGAs, using this site.

Mr. Jean P. Nicolle, If you like FPGAs and you want to contribute for the scene, this http://www.fpga4fun.com/ It's the best way to do that, I think.

Thank you.
Casainho

Re: Great site!

Postby lionheart » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:56 am

jakob wrote:First, thanks for a great site!

It has really inspired me to learn more about FPGAs and their applications.
I'm from a software background with also some fiddling with microprocessors behind me and I've decided to try some FPGA.

So my question is this: Do you ship outside of USA (in this case Sweden) ?

Regards,
Jakob

Have to admit that this site is a great site for FPGA fans.I am chinese student.I have an interest in FPGA too.I want to learn more about FPGA.However the website supporting development boards are too expensive for me.What a pity! :oops: :cry:
lionheart

Thanks Jean...

Postby kaushik » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Finally feel like..I have found a heaven in the form of this site........Absolutely revitalized my interests on FPGA...Thank a lot Jean..!!!!!!...Never expected such a user friendly site would even exist.......but here it is...!!!!!! Amazing..!!!
kaushik

Return to Comments